Intoxicated Driver Program Fund; creation; uses.
The Intoxicated Driver Program Fund is created to consist of moneys placed in the fund under ORS 813.030 and 813.240 or as otherwise provided by law and of gifts and grants made to the fund for carrying out the purposes of the fund. The moneys in the fund may be used only for the following purposes:
(1) To pay for providing treatment for individuals who enter diversion agreements under ORS 813.200 and who are found to be indigent. Payment for treatment under this subsection may include treatment for problem drinking, alcoholism or drug dependency. Payment shall be made as provided by the Director of the Oregon Health Authority by rule to agencies or organizations providing treatment.
(2) To pay for evaluation as provided by law of programs used for diversion agreements.
(3) To pay the cost of administration of the fund by the Oregon Health Authority.
(4) To pay for materials, resources and training supplied by the authority to those persons, organizations or agencies performing the screening interviews or providing education or treatment to persons under diversion agreements.
(5) To pay for providing treatment programs required under ORS 813.020 and treatment or information programs required under ORS 471.432 for individuals who are found to be indigent.
(6) To pay for special services required to enable a person with a disability, or a person whose proficiency in the use of English is limited because of the person’s national origin, to participate in treatment programs that are used for diversion agreements under ORS 813.200 or are required under ORS 813.020. This subsection applies:
(a) Whether or not the person is indigent; and
(b) Only to special services required solely because of the person’s disability or limited proficiency in the use of English. [1983 c.338 §141; 1985 c.16 §42; 1989 c.576 §10; 1991 c.557 §8; 1993 c.757 §1; 1999 c.126 §6; 1999 c.646 §5a; 2007 c.70 §343; 2009 c.595 §1145; 2015 c.318 §55]