Sadomasochistic abuse or sexual conduct in live show.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to knowingly engage in sadomasochistic abuse or sexual conduct in a live public show.
(2) Violation of subsection (1) of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) It is unlawful for any person to knowingly direct, manage, finance or present a live public show in which the participants engage in sadomasochistic abuse or sexual conduct.
(4) Violation of subsection (3) of this section is a Class C felony.
(5) As used in ORS 167.002, 167.007 and this section unless the context requires otherwise:
(a) Live public show means a public show in which human beings, animals, or both appear bodily before spectators or customers.
(b) Public show means any entertainment or exhibition advertised or in some other fashion held out to be accessible to the public or member of a club, whether or not an admission or other charge is levied or collected and whether or not minors are admitted or excluded. [1973 c.699 §§2,3; 2007 c.869 §9]